F. (250) 385-3763
Phone Randi & Stephanie www.masterspink.com
1144 Fort St
Canada V8V 3K8
(click to close)
|Address||1925 Ridgeview Rise|
|Sub Area||Prior Lake|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||0.16 Acres|
|Floor Space||2903 Square Feet|
|Parking||3 Spaces, Garage Double, Covered Parking Attached|
This is a wonderful Thetis Lake area home with outstanding southerly VIEWS out towards the Olympic Mountains and downtown Victoria. Custom-built over two levels, the 10'5" ceilings in the main living areas provides an open and airy ambiance enhanced even further enhanced by the large view windows. The master with ensuite is on the main floor as is a 2nd bed with shared ensuite. The spacious cook's kitchen features updated cabinetry large sitting/eating area w/access to southwest view deck. The lower level features media & rec rooms which easily cld be suited! A third bedroom is also on this level w/3 pc bathroom. The easy care yard has no lawns to mow! This home has an ideal location on a quiet cul-de-sac of executive homes. Thetis Lake Park, VG Hospital, golf & nature trails are all at your doorstep! A terrific one of a kind home!
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!