3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
Phone Randi & Stephanie www.masterspink.com
1144 Fort St
Canada V8V 3K8
|Address||1252 Oscar St|
|Sub Area||Fairfield West|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||4044 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||6000.00 Square Feet|
This grand character residence has been meticulously updated & its original character carefully restored by the current owners. Passing thru the covered craftsman porch & into the entry hall transports you back to an era where homes were built with old growth timber & finished w/ exquisite millwork. The main showcases these features incl oak floors, coffered ceilings, pocket doors, wainscotting, built-in buffet & leaded glass windows. An updated kitchen & adjacent family room w/ floor to ceiling windows offers the ideal modern touch. The main staircase takes you to the 2nd level & past a magnificent original stained glass window. The 2nd level offers 4 large BR's (one with 3-pc ensuite) & a large 5-pc main bath. On the 3rd level: 2 large BR's w/ southerly views of the Olympic Mtns. A 2BR suite w/ its own laundry occupies the lower level. Updates include updated electrical, new front stairs, complete re-paint, irrigation & more! Superb Fairfield location just 2 blocks to Cook St Village
(click to close)
(click to close)
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!