F. (250) 385-3763
Phone Randi & Stephanie www.masterspink.com
1144 Fort St
Canada V8V 3K8
(click to close)
|Address||1217 Juno St|
|Sub Area||Saxe Point|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Lot Size||0.15 Acres|
|Floor Space||2086 Square Feet|
|Parking||Carport Single, Covered Parking Attached|
Welcome to this outstanding Saxe Point family home situated just a few blocks from the waterfront! This property has been meticulously updated & cared for by the current owners. The home's generous main level features beautifully refinished original oak hardwood floors, 3 good sized bedrooms, a totally renovated main bathroom & an open living/dining area featuring a modern gas FP. The lower level has been completely renovated w/ engineered hardwood floors, new 4-piece bath, new insulation, 1 large bedroom & a flex room that makes a fantastic workshop, den or office. Additional upgrades include a newer high-efficiency gas furnace, vinyl windows, newer roof, on-demand hot water, new plumbing & electrical plus a full exterior paint job! The icing on the cake is a large south facing backyard that gets sun all day long. Located just minutes from downtown Victoria & within walking distance to great shopping, parks, newer recreation facility & excellent schools.
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!