F. (250) 385-3763
Phone Randi & Stephanie www.masterspink.com
1144 Fort St
Canada V8V 3K8
(click to close)
|Address||307 1121 Fort St|
|Lot Size||0.01 Acres|
|Floor Space||426 Square Feet|
Gorgeous south facing unit at the Zen located in one of the best areas of downtown! Sunlight pours into this modern space that features 9' ceilings, movable kitchen island, rich laminate flooring and a wall mounted electric fireplace. The unit also offers a balcony to enjoy the southerly outlook! This building is ideally situated just a short walk to the Inner Harbour, Cook Street Village, Dallas Road waterfront and Beacon Hill Park - no car needed when you live here. The Zen does not have any rental restrictions and pets are permitted. As an added bonus, the unique live/work CA-2 zoning allows a multitude of home based business type uses. Fort Street offers an incredible selection of restaurants, cafes and shops - all at the convenience of your front door. As an added bonus, this unit is offered for sale fully furnished!
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!