(click to close)
|Address||2164 Cubbon Dr|
|Sub Area||North Oak Bay|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||3638 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.47 Acres|
|Parking||3 Spaces, Covered Parking Attached, Carport Double, Driveway|
A beautiful English cottage-style residence located on an amazing & private SW 20,400 sq.ft. lot within a 5-min walk to Oak Bay Village. This lovely home is coming to the market for the first time in 28 years & provides 3700 sq.ft. of updated living over 3 levels. The main level features an elegant living/dining room with beamed ceilings, leaded windows, w/woodburning fireplace & walkout access to a private & sunny slate patio. The updated kitchen is spacious w/ample cabinets, quartz counters, gas cooking & access to rear patio. A recently updated 3-pc bath, den & 2 beds complete the 1696 sq.ft. main. The 988 sq.ft. upper level provides a master bed w/new 5 pc ensuite, walk-in closet & open office/studio space. The lower has 954 finished sq.ft. with 4th bedroom, 3 pc bath & large family room. This level also provides tons of storage & 2nd laundry. The private SW perennial garden is full of mature landscaping & is a wonderful summer playground! A gem!
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!