(click to close)
|Address||862 Somenos St|
|Sub Area||Fairfield East|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1161 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.13 Acres|
|Parking||2 Spaces, Driveway|
Tucked away on a small dead end St. in this highly desirable neighborhood sits your 3 bed, 1 bath new home. Take advantage of this being a lane way house which according to the city allows for a garden suite of 56 sq. meters. This cozy little home offers peace and quiet with schools, hospital and clinics nearby. Minutes to Oak Bay central and downtown Victoria. This home has been lovingly cared for and awaits your ideas. Newer 200amp service, electric forced air furnace and vinyl windows. OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY SEPT. 21ST. 1-3pm. .
Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Sidney
NOTE: MLS® property information is provided under copyright © by the Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification. The website must only be used by consumers for the purpose of locating and purchasing real estate.
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!