(click to close)
|Address||2551 Foul Bay Rd|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1790 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.14 Acres|
|Parking||Driveway, Garage Single|
OPEN HOUSE SUN JULY 7, 2-3:30. This character bungalow in Oak Bay offers a delightful combination of updates & character features incl corner windows, coved ceilings & hardwood floors. Main level offers 2 bd & 1 bath, large living room w/ gas fireplace & a sunny kitchen & dining area w/ french doors opening to a fantastic partially covered deck. Lower level features a great family room & a bonus bachelor inlaw accommodation w/ separate entry that can easily be incorporated into the main house. The home has been fully updated mechanically w/ a recent high efficiency gas furnace, lifetime hot water heater, supplementary wood stove & newer perimeter drains! The yard is a delight w/ mature gardens, raised veggie beds in the front & rear, a fully fenced rear yard that's perfect for the kids and rear lane access. Parking in the back and a single detached garage offers excellent storage. Located close to the best schools & walking distance to shopping and all the parks and beaches of Oak Bay!
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!