(click to close)
|Address||1960 St. Ann St|
|Sub Area||North Oak Bay|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||2361 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.15 Acres|
Character North Oak Bay residence offering an outstanding layout with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms on the upper level, including a master bedroom with 4-piece ensuite bathroom. The main level features large principle rooms with over 9 foot ceilings & beautiful character features throughout, such as original wood trim and stained glass. Under the carpets on both levels are original fir floors just waiting to be exposed! Mechanical updates include a newer roof, gutters & downspouts, added insulation, storm windows at the rear of the home & a newer hot water tank & natural gas furnace. A large unfinished lower level offers potential to add nearly 1,000 sq.ft feet of habitable space - perfect for a rec room, additional bedrooms or possible inlaw accommodation. A lovely quiet lane at the rear offers potential for off street parking. This home is ideally situated to enjoy the very best of Oak Bay living - just blocks from Willows Beach & a short walk to Willows School, Oak Bay High & Oak Bay Ave
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!