3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
|Address||405 1151 Oscar St|
|Sub Area||Fairfield West|
|Floors in Building||4|
|Floor Space||685 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.02 Acres|
|Parking||1 Space, Covered Parking Attached, Underground - Secure|
Welcome to this TOP FLOOR, SOUTH FACING unit in a quiet, well managed building in the heart of Cook Street Village. A spacious and very bright one bedroom unit with laminate flooring throughout, updated galley kitchen and a large, open living/dining area with views of the Olympic Mountains! This outstanding property is located in one of the most sought after villages in the city, within steps to the pub, wine bar, coffee shops and grocery stores as well as a short stroll to Beacon Hill Park and the Dallas Road waterfront. The building has undergone a number of upgrades in recent years including new balconies and exterior re-paint. No age restriction, some rentals permitted (9 at any given time) and a pet is welcome. The unit offers ample closet space, plus a separate storage locker and one parking stall in an underground secure parking level. Don't miss the fantastic opportunity to live in Cook Street Village!
(click to close)
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!