3D Showcase allows you to walk through the property in 3d
|Address||3232 Frechette St|
|Sub Area||Mt Tolmie|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1665 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||0.15 Acres|
|Parking||Covered Parking Attached, Driveway, Garage Single|
Welcome to this fantastic Mt Tolmie gem! This home has been well looked after and offers a number of updates including newer vinyl windows, new gas furnace and on-demand hot water and an updated kitchen with gas cooking! The home also retains the sought-after character features of the era including original oak hardwood floors and coved ceilings. French doors off the dining room open to a lovely west facing deck that overlooks an incredible garden with mature plantings, irrigation system, the cutest garden shed, interlocking brick patio surrounded by lavender bushes and raised veggie beds on the south side of the home. Enjoy sunny afternoons in the west facing and private yard. The garage is nearly finished and easily made into additional living space on the lower level. Ideally situated on a very quiet street, close to all levels of excellent schools including Uvic & Camosun College, several parks within walking distance, a quick stroll to Hillside Mall and the trails of Mt Tolmie.
(click to close)
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!