|Address||1368 Grant St|
|Property Type||Single Family|
|Floor Space||1932 Square Feet|
|Lot Size||5300.00 Square Feet|
Welcome to this delightful Fernwood home in turn-key condition! Located just one block from Fernwood Village, this modernized character bungalow offers the best of old & new. The main level has 2 large bedrooms with original fir floors, a lovely living room w/ woodburning fireplace & oak hardwood with walnut inlay, coved ceilings, an updated bathroom, a brand new kitchen with quartz countertops & a lovely deck just off the kitchen. The lower level offers 2 further bedrooms, 2-piece bath, a study/tech space & laundry. Numerous updates include vinyl windows, heat pump, new perimeter drains & storm drain lateral, additional blown-in insulation in walls & attic & refinished flooring throughout the main level! A truly outstanding location - just a short walk to the pub, Belfry Theatre, coffee shop, excellent schools of all levels, parks & shopping. The yard is fully fenced, beautifully landscaped with garden beds and a lovely mature apple tree - lots of space for pets & kids!
(click to close)
Randi and Steph are both local Victorians who are dedicated to lifelong careers in real estate with a focus on exceptional service. Here are some points that highlight us:
- Randi has been licensed since 1988, exclusively with Newport Realty. Prior to entering real estate, she was a corporate paralegal. This background gave her excellent experience to capably undertake the legal side of what she does today listing and selling properties.
- Randi is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Board's Gold award and in 2011, she received the President's Award for 12 consecutive years of achieving a Gold award.
- Elected to two terms as a Director for the Victoria Real Estate Board and served as President of the Board in 2010.
- Randi is a born and raised Victorian with deep roots in her community. In the early mornings, you can find her enjoying the outdoors with her dog, Figgy, and she always has a smile and a cheerful greeting for those she meets along the way.
- Steph has been licensed since 2004, exclusively with Newport Realty. She obtained her license upon graduating from UVIC with a BSc in Psychology.
- Steph is a multi-year recipient of the Victoria Real Estate Boards Bronze, Silver and Gold awards.
- She has served on multiple committees at the Victoria Real Estate Board including the Government Liaison, Professional Standards, Education, Finance and Audit, Advancing the Profession and Strata Initiatives Advisory Task Force.
- Steph enjoys the relationships made during her years selling real estate and is grateful for the clients who have become friends along the way.
- Steph is mom to the littlest team member, Willa, who was born in April 2016 and is already learning the ropes!